I lasted one year at Princeton University. As much as I loved the people and the experience, I didn't enjoy writing papers or doing homework. I love education and learning, but I didn't like the college approach. I'm a creator. I wanted to be out in the real world creating things. I'll always cherish my experience at Princeton. Some people there even changed the trajectory of my life.
I loved my high school experience. I was involved in a lot of activities (see the right column) and made a lot of friends. I worked hard but I had a lot of fun. I'll be a Bulldog for life.
- Two failed businesses
- BodyHype Dance Company
- Club Basketball
- Undergraduate Student Government
- Lots of freelance web/graphic design
- Freelance Photography
- Editor-in-Chief of School Newspaper
- Founder of Online HS Literary Magazine
- President/Founder of School Computer Club
- School Webmaster
- Vice-President of National Honor Society
- Captain of Chess Team
- Captain of Basketball Team
- Governor's Youth Council
- Youth Crime Watch
- State Sterling Scholar in Computer Science (one winner in state)
- Overall State Sterling Scholarship (one winner of all state category winners)
- All-State in Basketball & Soccer
- Academic All-State in Basketball
- School Reflections Winner (Literature, Photography)
- 3.99 GPA w/ many AP/Honors courses
- Lots of other random stuff...